Our qualified technicians excel in diagnosing Apple Macintosh computer, iPhone and iPad problems accurately to get you up and running as quickly as possible.
Apple has designated iConnect an Apple “Premium Service Provider.” Only a select few Apple Authorized Service Providers receive Premium Service Provider recognition from Apple. According to Apple, “Premium Service Provider locations have demonstrated a commitment to premium service and technical excellence”
Whether you have old or new Apple equipment – in or out of warranty – we’re authorized by Apple to service it. All repairs are performed on site at iConnect using genuine Apple parts.
iConnect does not ship your machine out, so our repairs are completed in a timely fashion. Some Apple products including iPad, iPod, Airport & Time Capsule must be returned to Apple for exchange. iConnect is an Apple Authorized drop off depot for these products.
1. Note: Apple Limited Warranty and Applecare Protection Plan cover hardware only (parts and labour) Warranty does NOT cover issues caused by corrupted Operating system or software. Accidental damage is NOT covered. Even if your computer hardware is covered by Apple warranty or AppleCare, the problem you are experiencing may not be hardware related. If the problem can be corrected with software updates, utilities or reinstallation of the Operating System, your repair will NOT be covered by Apple and we will charge you at our shop rate of $90 per hour.
2. Most repairs are completed in one week. Due to the high volume of repairs we handle, it may be a few days before we can look at your computer. Parts cannot be ordered unless we have the computer in the shop.
3. Warranty void if evidence of liquid damage is discovered. In such case, customer will be required to pay for any parts and labour.
4. Before you deliver your product for warranty service it is your responsibility to keep a separate backup copy of the system software, application software and data, and disable any security passwords. You will be responsible for reinstalling all such software, data and passwords. Apple and its Authorized Service Providers are not liable for any damage to or loss of any programs, data, or other information stored on any media, or any non-Apple product or part not covered by this warranty. Recovery and reinstallation of system and application software and user data are not covered under this Limited Warranty. Replacement parts are warrantied for 90 days or the balance of Applecare, whichever is longer.
5. All products left past 30 days of notification of pickup become the property of Creative Technology and will be disposed of accordingly
6. All phone calls are recorded.